Who and what is the Crowle & Ealand Regeneration Project and what do they do??
The Regen Group is a long established local organisation based at 1 Market Place, Crowle. The Group is made up of enthusiastic volunteers who endeavour to help and support local community groups along with helping to ‘regenerate’ community life in Crowle and Ealand. Year after year our volunteer members kindly offer their time to help out with many of the ongoing projects and supporting local groups which have included:
- The Service Directory – supporting local business
- The Millennium hedgerow along the A161 at the entrance to Crowle and Ealand, including the daffodil bulbs.
- The Regen way – a marked 10 mile walk around Crowle and Ealand with seated areas.
- Hanging baskets and planting areas in and around Crowle and Ealand and at the town entrance signs.
- Crowle Colts
- Outcasts Cricket Club
- Ealand Victory Hall
- Crowle & Ealand Methodist Chapels
- Friends of Ealand Park
- Live entertainment with the annual Brass Band concert
- Crowle Primary School
- St Norbert’s Roman Catholic Primary School
- Crowle Lights
- Crowle Playing Fields Association
- Crowle Outreach Group
- Maintenance of the Cenotaph’s in Crowle & Ealand
We would like to thank everyone for their continued support and hard work. We would also like to thank those who kindly donate items to The Regen Shop and to the volunteers who work in the shop as without your support we would not be able to continue our work in the local community.
Crowle & Ealand Regeneration Project Ltd
Registered Office: 1 Market Place, Crowle, DN17 4HA
Registered in England and wales No 3507542
Tel: 01724 712221
Crowle & Ealand Regeneration Project Ltd accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in this directory.